Atomic Lollipop [www.atomiclollipop.com
] is fast approaching and what's better than wanting to participate in their lolita contest "Canada's Next Top Lolita"? This contest is mainly for fun but like last year, there will be prizes!
Atomic Lollipop Official Video: http://youtu.be/ukAu_LegEYg
============================GENERAL FAQ:Who is hosting the contest?
- It will be the same person as last year, Kevin. He is the main coordinator for this contest.What are the prizes?
- They are a surprise for now but they will be sponsored by local crafters!Is there a contest entry fee?
- No. This contest is for fun but you will still need your APOP passes.Do I need Atomic Lollipop passes to participate?
- Yes. If you haven't purchased your convention badge, you can do so at: http://www.atomiclollipop.com/index.php?page=ticketsONLY GENERAL ADMISSION CAN BE PURCHASED AT THIS TIME ==>> $45 plus fees/tax**How do I participate?
- You can participate by filling out and completing this form at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dFFJSWdpU1VSVkFMRUJTcGJwRnlTTEE6MQ#gid=0ONCE YOU FILL OUT A FORM YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VIA E-MAIL**Can anyone participate in the contest?
- Yes if you are dressed accordingly to the appropriate categories: sweet/gothic/elegant-classicCan I use hand-made outfits?
- Of course! There were a lot of hand-made coordinates last year so don't hesitate to put together something with your hand-made dresses/items!
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to pm me and I will try my best to answer them.
Thank you~ and I hope to see you guys there!